Heart disease is one of the diseases we need to be aware of because heart disease is the world’s number one cause of death. Not only adults who can be affected by heart disease but children who are still in the process of growth can be affected by heart disease.
Heart disease is caused by many factors including unhealthy lifestyles, lack of exercise, stress, inappropriate dietary ways will increase the risk of heart attack people.
There are various kinds of traits that can be seen if a person has heart disease. Before the disease is actually nested in the body, you should start a healthy life and move on a heart-friendly food.
Here are the initial symptoms that are often encountered when a heart attack overwrites someone as follows:
- Fatigue – If you are often tired even when not in heavy activity, immediately ask a personal doctor. This can be an indication of a heart problem. Feeling tired is not only felt when you move but also often felt when waking up.
- Chest pain – Chest pain is one of the common signs of heart problems. But not all chest pain can be said as an early symptom of heart disease because it could be due to other diseases, but we must remain vigilant because it could be chest pain is one characteristic of artery blockage causing blood does not flow throughout the body. If this condition occurs a person becomes weak and numb.
- Headaches – Headaches are also a hallmark of a person’s heart disease, if a headache is exposed to a speech, they usually have heart problems, and so the heart rate will be affected more slowly or faster. Especially in women who often experienced migraine or visual problems, at least 2 x in a month, need to be vigilant. This may be a sign of changes in heart disease. According to a study published in the American Academy of Neurology. According to researchers, this is due to irregularities of blood circulation that result in chronic headaches.
- Exit Sweat – Usually a person sweats after exercise or when the weather is hot. But you must be vigilant if your body sweats even though not doing any activity, because it could be a characteristic heart problem.
- Sickness – Symptoms of Heart Disease begins with swelling of the abdomen. This subject results in the patient losing appetite as well as feeling excessive nausea.
- Sense of Anxiety – Many believe that a heart attack leads to trauma. As a result, those who used to experience heart attacks often experience tension, fear, or anxiety about death. This subject is linked to psychological concerns as well as stresses those results in frequent attacks.
- Shortness of breath – The occurrence of shortness of breath caused by blood vessels that resist blood flow throughout the body. Thus causing irregular heartbeat, thickening of the heart muscle, as well as abnormalities in the heart valve.
- Irregular heartbeat – If you experience an irregular heartbeat, this is worth being wary of because it can cause fatal. Irregular heartbeat usually lasts because there is a thickening of the muscle in the heart valve. This subject resulted in narrowing of the valve to cause leakage.
- Pain In The Body – Another symptom of heart disease is pain, in women the pain is felt in the right hand and also the left arm but in men the pain is felt on the left arm. It can also be felt in other parts of the body such as the shoulders, neck, back elbow that sometimes come and also sometimes go. The pain is caused due to clogged arteries.
- Swelling – Other symptoms that indicate that the heart is in a state that is not good and heart valve abnormalities are swelling that occurs when fluid accumulate in the body. In general, this swelling occurs in the ankle and stomach.
If it is chronic immediately take medical action, one of them is Transcatheter aortic valve implantation. But there is still a procedure to perform such actions.