Honey can be consumed by all levels, from Fetus to Parent.
- Fetus: Honey can strengthen the weak fetus in the womb (uterus).
- Pregnant Mother: Honey helps maintain stamina and health during pregnancy, and helps with high nutrient intake for healthy fetus growth during pregnancy
- Baby: Helps the baby’s brain development, because every day the brain continues to grow until the age of 5 years. For that he needs a high nutrition. Growth and development of the brain is closely related to the intelligence of the mind (IQ) and mental intelligence (EQ). This can be seen nowadays various kinds of food additives either milk or baby porridge formulated with honey like Dancow, Frisian Flag, Sustagen, etc .. For that why do not we give it for our best baby, that is honey.
- Children: helps to increase appetite (the complete element of vitamin B in honey), so that children grow healthy, agile and carefree and resistant to disease. (H.Mohamad, 2002)
- Adolescent: Benefits of honey on baligh teenagers make growing very fast, good nutrition and regularly will make the growth of the body to be perfect. If you want to buy it, just click this link sell original forest honey online .
- Adults: The level of fatigue and work that accumulate resulting in stress so that the body becomes weak and susceptible to disease. In this case factory workers who work hard all day long (long shift) without adequate nutrients prone infected diseases such as thypus, inflammation, and other bacterial infections then in this case Honey is the best supplementary food.
- Seniors: Honey is the best food that is needed for the elderly, because honey is a source of energy and nutrients that can be absorbed directly by the body, which at that age our digestive organs have begun to decrease its function (Health 2001).
Hypocrates, a physicist, used to get used to eating honey regularly which caused him to reach the age of 107 years, as well as Aris Totoles, the father of “Natural Science” assumes that honey has unique properties that can improve human health and prolong life, in Meaning in old age still has strong stamina and diseases are very rare. Likewise, Ibn sina (Avicenna), the famous scientist suggests we consume honey, because it can keep the strength so it is still able to work at old age (dusk). He also recommends that people who are 45 years old should consume honey on a regular basis.
The higher the technological level of a country, the higher the awareness of the meaning of honey in the daily community menu. They are increasingly eager for more “natural foods”. Honey buan alone belongs to the category of “natural foods”, but also in “natural health foods”